Saturday, July 16, 2011

Where is the best place to get a response on love advice?

I had a boyfriend (Kristin) who gave me all of himself to me. His family accepted me for who I am and changed my life. I did something REALLY stupid and the family including Kristin gave me an ultimatum about two paths I can choose from...I felt really ashamed about the whole incident, I didn't want to choose the path that involved him in my life because (1) I have the tendency to feel I don't deserve much, so I self-destruct my life and (2) I was petrified of the commitment. After that, two weeks later I replaced those broken feelings with hope of a new relationship with my new boyfriend (Eric) but, its not working. There is not a day that goes by without Kristin in my mind. I am in love with this man. The problem is, I put myself in a pickle. I am living with my new boyfriend and don't want to hurt his feelings by leaving him for the man I am truly in love with. Not just that, I don't want to beg the family to let me back in since I abandoned them! I know now that life is miserable without Kristin in my life. I love him. Someone out there help! I feel trapped in my own irrational decisions! What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment