Monday, July 18, 2011

Do you agree that this is the worst uniform for a part-time job ever?

I'm 16 and my parents told me that if I want a car and spending money I have to go and find a job. I applied to a lot of places but only one called back - I went for an interview and got hired at a local store. I wasn't really thrilled about it but after my interview I learned something that really maeks me unhappy about the job: while the boys who work there get to wear khakis and button-down shirts as their uniform, girls have to wear a pair of jeans overalls and a blouse... huh?! I told my parents that I thought it was stupid but they said that I'll have to put up with it or else I won't get any spending money. So... I bought some overalls today :-\ and I'm not looking forward to wearing them at work. Even worse is that I'm afraid a friend or someone from school will see me and make fun of me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment