Sunday, July 17, 2011

I used to watch this kids movie all the time at my grandma's house, what is it called?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm gonna start off by saying this is not a cartoon, it has real people. It's been several years since I've seen this movie so bear with me. I think the movie might start off with two kids coloring in a coloring book, a boy and a girl, and somehow, maybe they get sucked into the coloring book and all the character's clothes are in black and white because they're all fighting for some reason and the main character girl, from the coloring book, is wearing, maybe overalls and they're big black and white stripes and her hair is in pigtails, I think! (It's not Rainbow Bright) But there are different "families" and each family wears a different color. And one family has a ton of kids and I think the mom is pregnant and is feeding a baby with a bottle and their clothes turn red at the end and then the main characters go to a pond or swamp and their are two guys dressed as frogs and they sing, "Gatgoon went the little green frog one day." and at the end their clothes turn green. And then all the characters in the "coloring book" make up at the end and they're clothes all turn color and the main character with the striped overalls has all the colors of the rainbow on her outfit. If ANYONE has absolutely any clue as to what the hell I used to watch, PLEASE tell me! It's killing me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment