Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should I be worried about this or not?

Ok over the weekend I was at a normal high school drinking party (Im 17). I was wearing shortalls (overalls shorts) to the party. After drinking for awhile I went to the bathroom but end passing out on the floor. I woke several hours later. When I woke up I realized I was hanging by my overalls straps on a hook on the back of the bathroom door. People like to play pranks to people who pass out and this was a prank on me. Some guy found me on the floor when he came in and him and his friend decided to hang me on the hook by the back of my overalls straps. After I woke up I hanged for a few more minutes trying to figure out how to get down. I just stretched my legs out to the counter/sink nearby and stood up and lifted my straps off the hook. My vagina was pretty sore because of the wedgie the overalls created from hanging several hours. The party was on saturday night and I awoke early sunday morining around 5 or 6 am. It kind of hurt most of sunday mostly when I got up or stretched my legs. Same yesterday (monday). Today (tuesday) it feels a little better but still throbs. If it hurts tomorrow I'll get it checked out. Physically there is nothing there. No bruise or markings etc. It will be embarrassing to explain to my doctor (and parents) what happened though. So should I be worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment